Name:
Location: Temecula, CA, United States

The sole purpose of this blog is for sharing classwork. Any misuse of this blog for personal information will result in a parent conference and removal from further projects.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Quartering Act

This is my reaction to the beginning of the Quartering Act. First of all, I premote aggresive action towards the monarch, he must be daft to think he can set up some acts to us 'bout that matter. I am definitely depressed of the act of letting your soldiers in my cabin, it is very disturbing. I am righting this letter so that hopefully you will read it and you will understand this petition against your act that you established. This act is certainly unfair. The monarch should be responsible for housing their soldiers. Thank you for your time....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home